Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A SCULPTURE GALLERY

Thought I'd round up a sampling of some of the sculptures I've made (since you have to dig deep into my blog to find them all).  If you want to see the step-by-step process of how I created most of them, you can click on the "Sculpture" labels at the right. (However, the PIRATE can be found under the "AUTOMATA" label.)
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Next are images are of "terrain" and props that I've made for my buddies who are "gamers".  As mentioned before, you can click on the label for "Sculpture: Tabletop Gaming" to see how I made them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Dice Plague said...

Awesome! I wish you had more time to post your work.

Warren Ludwig said...

Ah...time...never enough for some things, too much of it when you wish it would go faster! Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully I will be able to finish up some home-chores soon, so I can get back to making "stuff" for the blog.

wyntormoon said...

I have just come across your tabletop landscape scenes and just love them. I have a chance to make a setting/scene that would be about three feet wide by 5/6 feet long. I'd love to get some ideas on how to design it for use with 16 inch dolls, instead of miniatures. I know I'll probably use the insulation foam (that's what I've been seeing a lot of) but have no idea how to start it. Just looking for something that would have risers and places for them to sit and stand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.