Monday, March 30, 2009

SKETCHBOOK - "Lunch Faces"

Sometimes, during lunch, I go sketching with a couple of my artist friends. These are some of the folks I saw at a food court across the street where I work. Part of the fun is seeing if we can get the drawings done without being seen by the "models".

The gentleman below I call "Mr. Goldtooth". He was writing in a little book...he'd stop and just stare with a big grin on his face, then go back to writing again. I decided to do a quick color study afterward to show the real shiny gold suit he was wearing. I'd love to know what he was thinking about!


2 comments:

Christopher said...

Sounds like fun lunches!
Check this out, fun and interesting:

http://bomomo.com/

Hope you are well, say hello to the family for me.

WARREN said...

Hey, Christopher!! Thanks for the link...really cool "magic mouse" effects...mesmerizing!

Thanks also for the well wishes.
-Uncle Warren